View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:07 AM   #562
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
The doors and antenna are shaved. However, the side doors need more work to smooth them out perfectly. But we were tired of the primer patches. The car is a LOW GLOSS black Kinda like a satin finish and the grills and side mirrors are painted as well. They were just some rattle can my buddy had in his warehouse. We were experimenting with the colors to see which looked better.

I have not tinted the tails but the red tails and red bumper reflectors really pop now that the back is black.

I am debating retinting the headlights and tinting the tails. Also planning on painting the wheels blue to match.

This was more of a temporary paint job to cover the primer patches. we didnt get the door jambs or under hood or anything.

Once I fix the rear door and bumper from an accident we will have the car repainted completely. Will be doing final paint hopefully next year after I fix it and get my tax money.

As for the 1st gen in the backround. That is my buddy Crab's Chop Box. He is the one who painted my car It has been chopped and the rear moved forward to make it like a mini truck. He has put some time into finishing it and getting it cleaned up. He actually got it from some others who did the chop and the finish work was crappy.