Go Back   Scion XD Forum > xD Modification > General Discussion

General Discussion Discuss anything in general with your Scion xD here.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:44 PM   #1

Zstamp19

Name: Zach
Agreed

Old 02-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
misformartin
Full Access Member

Send a message via AIM to misformartin
Default 1
yah chris has a nice xb... but alot of his car was paid for by his dad hank.... so thats a little different not to mention that his dad has connections in asia to get stuff... so i actually think they paid something like 4k for just the conversion and not his moddelista kit.... as they charge like 5500 or 6k for the just the conversion peices.... they even have a jdm xd bumper.... my only thing with dropping "change" is that i dont always have it im piecing together the conversion.... so far i have front / rear bumper as well as 2 of 3 grills.... justneed headlights and tails... then paint... btw the used bumper i got has the rear moddelista rear lip attached... : ) sinzzz and hank are great people a little pricey on some stuff.... but good people none the less..
misformartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
newagestar
Full Access Member

Name: jason
Originally Posted by misformartin View Post
yah chris has a nice xb... But alot of his car was paid for by his dad hank.... So thats a little different not to mention that his dad has connections in asia to get stuff... So i actually think they paid something like 4k for just the conversion and not his moddelista kit.... As they charge like 5500 or 6k for the just the conversion peices.... They even have a jdm xd bumper.... My only thing with dropping "change" is that i dont always have it im piecing together the conversion.... So far i have front / rear bumper as well as 2 of 3 grills.... Justneed headlights and tails... Then paint... Btw the used bumper i got has the rear moddelista rear lip attached... : ) sinzzz and hank are great people a little pricey on some stuff.... But good people none the less..
you got pics? Cuz iv ben looking for jdm front and rear so i can get a jdm kit and how much for the bumpers. ALSO EVER THOUGHT OF GETTING FIBERGLASS MOLDS MADE AND SALEING THEM CUZ I KNOW I WOULD BUY JUST A THOUGHT

WICKED EXPRESSION CAR CLUB

D.I.Y CUSTOM

MEGAN RACING

CUSTOM XD GAUGES

AITRACING.COM

Last edited by newagestar; 02-14-2010 at 09:18 PM.
newagestar is offline   Reply With Quote