Go Back   Scion XD Forum > xD Modification > Audio/Interior Electronics

Audio/Interior Electronics Questions, tips/advice, comments and all things about car audio and other interior gagets.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
Rob2012XD

Name: Enter your name or name you wish to be refered to as.
Default 2012 XD iPod/Bluetooth issue
Hello, as you can tell this is my first post to this forum... I hate to be the noob in the room and ask random questions answered 100+ times so needless to say that I have looked around for an answer to my problem and have had no luck.

I literally just purchased my XD today (first Scion as well) and I am trying to set up my radio to work with my iPhone 4. I have the bluetooth connected just fine and made quite a few phone calls with the system.

I was also able to get both my iPod and Pandora Radio to work as well. Here is my problem and I hope to high heaven that it is a fixable issue.

I can't get my iPod or Pandora to play audio through my speakers while I am connected to the car's bluetooth... so far it seems to be an either or type of situation. If I want my iPod to work correctly through the USB interface then I lose the phone on bluetooth... that doesn't seem right.

There has to be a way for me to run my iPod and Pandora via the USB interface to the touchscreen radio as well as still receive calls through the car's bluetooth... help
Rob2012XD is offline   Reply With Quote