Go Back   Scion XD Forum > Classifieds > For Sale

For Sale Private party for sale/trade/wanted ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #1

YELOSUB
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Tim
Default Clazzio's with 7" Headrest Monitors Included
************MODS PLEASE DELETE/SOLD MY xD AND THESE WENT WITH THE CAR************Well, looks like I have to leave Scion scene once again...I recently purchased a boat and now I need a truck to pull it...So now I'm starting to put the xD back to stock as much as I possibly can...I'm gonna pull the seat covers and remove the headrests which each have a 7" Eiger Vision Flush Mounted LCD monitors installed by Randode...These are hardly used since I'm the only one who is usually in the car and also comes with both remotes...The Clazzio's are black vinyl outer with black suede inserts and have orange stitching...They are a few years old and have been protected by limo tint windows and are in excellent condition with no rips...Also, since I usually travel alone, only the driver's seat usually see's any traffic...

I'm looking for local sales first, ARIZONA...If interest is slow I will open it up to all...

Looking to get $350 which includes the headrests w/monitors...In return, I need your CLEAN stock front headrests...

Any questions send me a PM...Thanks, Tim...

Last edited by YELOSUB; 07-18-2012 at 06:07 PM.
YELOSUB is offline   Reply With Quote