Welcome to the Scion XD Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Scion XD Forum > Classifieds > Ebay Auctions

Ebay Auctions Post scion xD or related eBay auctions.

Old 01-13-2018, 07:11 PM   #1
yuguhun
Post Whore
Full Access Member

Name: Yong
Default Wholesale Jerseys From China
"You fix the AC (air conditioning) and now the carburetor is out,Cheap Jerseys From China," Newton said. "Then you fix the carburetor, you've got a flat tire. You fix the tire, now your windshield wipers don't work.
He said entering the season injured has been "frustrating" and compared his body to an old car.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) ? The Panthers are sounding less and less optimistic that Cam Newton will be ready for the team's regular season opener Sunday at Tampa Bay.
"It's not just about game one,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Rivera said. "Let's be realistic. (The season) is not a sprint, this is a marathon. You may not start as fast as you want,Nike Air Max 95 White, but at the same time you have to start smart."
However, neither Newton nor Rivera sounded as optimistic about Newton's chances of playing as they did earlier in the week.
"We don't want to put a guy out there who can't protect himself or take a hit," Rivera said. "We want to be smart about it."
Newton said he's "on pace" to play and Rivera agreed.
Coach Ron Rivera said he will make a game-time decision on Newton's availability after the fourth-year quarterback was limited in practice Thursday while recovering from fractured ribs.
Rivera said Newton did what was asked of him at practice on Thursday, but refused to say if the two-time Pro Bowl quarterback actually threw any passes.
Newton fractured his ribs Aug. 22 in a preseason game against New England,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
"I don't want to ever put this team or myself in jeopardy that I'm just stressing to hurry up and get out there and I'm not able to be what makes me me," Newton said.
Anderson, who has started 43 games during his NFL career, would start if Newton can't play.
He also talked for the first time about the possibility of sitting out.
Newton has never missed a game during his football career ? at any level ? due to injury.
"It's frustrating,Cheap NBA Store, because you know it's a good car. This car has got you to this point. Now it's like everything is happening. The thing is, you keep messing the car up, and you're not even driving it."
Newton has also struggled with an ankle injury this offseason, undergoing surgery in March.
Rivera also emphasized the Panthers don't want to risk further injury to Newton.
"We're not going to make a story out of that, because I am human,Cheap Soccer Jerseys," Newton said. "We all understand our limits, we all know what we can and can't do. Like I told coach, and I want to confirm it to everybody, I will not put this team at risk to hurt it by anything."

Newton addressed the media during a press conference Thursday after practice and talked up backup quarterback Derek Anderson and his teammates.
yuguhun is offline   Reply With Quote