Go Back   Scion XD Forum > Members Hangout > Introductions

Introductions Are you new to the forums? Come in here and posts a little about ya!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2010, 08:24 PM   #1

FlashGorden

Name: FlashGorden
Default ta-DAH!
I guess "Hello" is as good a place to start as any.

I'm new to the whole modifying your car thing. I've been an autotech for BBY and started working on cars there, got addicted to it during that short time and started doing some custom lighting to my own. I'll try to post some pics once I get what I did last year updated, new lights need to go in, and I clean my car. Been moving in my car, so it's a tad of a mess. I haven't done any hard mods to my car but am interested in learning about what can be done and what has been done.

I have an '08 Nautical Blue. It's the first car I ever bought. Love it to death, even though there's a funky smell in the summer when I cut the AC on. I think it may have something to do with the fan.

I plan on tinting my windows as soon as I can afford it. 10 in the rear and 40 if not 35 in the front. After that I'd like to change out my rims and tires for something that's a little more low profile. I'd like to go from the stock 16" Enkei's that came with it to some 17" Enkei RPF1 Type 2's. I don't know what tire I would stick on there, but I'd like something slim. I know there's a good bit of restorative care that I'd have to do to the paint to make it look really nice again.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

CHEERS!
FlashGorden is offline   Reply With Quote