Welcome to the Scion XD Forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Scion XD Forum > Members Hangout > Events

Events Events, meets, and shows discussion and information.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:01 PM   #1
yuguhun1
Post Whore
Full Access Member

Name: fdfe
Default Air Max 90 Black And White Mens
Smith missed five games last season to undergo treatment at an in-patient facility following his DUI arrest Sept. 20. In November, he pleaded not guilty to three felony counts of illegal possession of an assault weapon,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, stemming from a June 2012 party at his home.
"I want to thank my family and friends, my teammates, my union and the 49ers for supporting me during this process. I will be at work daily to participate in all permitted work activities, and to support my teammates,Cheap Jerseys China, just as they have supported me."
In a statement released through the NFL Players Association on Saturday, Smith said: "I apologize to my teammates,Sale NFL Jerseys, coaches,Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys, the entire 49ers organization and 49ers fans for not being able to contribute on the field for the next several weeks. Over the last year, I have learned a lot and I'm working hard to grow from my experiences.
Smith also was arrested April 13 at Los Angeles International Airport for allegedly making a bomb threat. No charges were filed.
The NFL announced Smith's suspension Friday,Wholesale NHL Jerseys. The league said in a statement Smith had violated its substance abuse and personal conduct policies.

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) ? San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has apologized to the organization and its fans after receiving a nine-game suspension from the NFL for a series of off-field legal issues,Cheap Jerseys Store.
yuguhun1 is online now   Reply With Quote