View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #26

Sapphyre
Full Access Member

Name: Lexi
Send a message via AIM to Sapphyre Send a message via MSN to Sapphyre
Half. kinda. haha. I have dual nationality.

My parents met in England when my dad was in the USAF... my mum's Scottish & I was born and raised near Cambridge till I was 3- when my dad retired to Florida. Stayed in the States till I was 12 (we moved to NC when I was 8), when they separated and went back to England with my Mum. After doing my GCSE's at 16, I decided not to go on and do my highers/a-levels, and convinced my Mum to move back to the States so that I could go to high school instead. Came back, graduated, ended up getting into a downward spiral with the wrong crowd and moved back to England for a year when I was 20 to try and get myself cleaned up and sorted out. Attended school for Equestrian Studies before getting annoyed and fed up with it, and transferred into studying philosophy, psychology & sociology before finally failing out due to a lack of attendance (not my fault however- they had authorized a leave of absence due to a medical situation in the family and then revoked it without telling me.) Worked as a bartender for the rest of the year, and came back to NC in 2007.