View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #55

Cylon_xD
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Troy
haha, I just gotta shake my head and laugh... stopped in at the UPS distribution hub today, asked for my empty box, the two ladies behind the counter looked it up on the computer and then I saw them glance at each other, funny-like... the one went back and brought out my empty box, it had been crushed WAY worse than the box I got my seatcovers in...

But, I was smart, I had brought the original box with the seat covers with me, so I just handed everything to them and said "Here you go!" with a big smile on my face and let them worry about repacking everything and shipping it back. Somehow the return label from TRDSparks was still laying loose inside the severely crushed empty box, it hadn't fallen out even with big gaping holes where the seams of the box had spit, so at least I was able to salvage that...

So Tim, the ivory seatcovers, now packaged snuggly inside not one but TWO severely mangled boxes, is FINALLY on it's way to you guys, although I sure can't guarrantee it will get to you in one piece... I'm guessing by the time you receive it, it will probably be inside a third box...

Last edited by Cylon_xD; 09-23-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Cylon_xD is offline   Reply With Quote