View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #10
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
Well set a court date for it and went in and wouldn't let me state my case was either say no contest and pay or they would set another date like a month later so they could summons the cop and then I could come in and fight it but if I lost I would have owed court cost and ticket. Lady that was presiding over that day I went was kinda rude but instead of missing another day of work and getting even more slammed with work and chancing having to pay court cost and fine I just went ahead and paid it. Was a waste of my time really. He was just being an ass cop at that time I had already passed like 3 cops on coming prior to him and he pulled off a side road in front of me and I guess light hit his mirror just right for him to complain. He also treied to tell me my tint was to dark as he gave me the ticket for the headlights but I told him it was put on by the dealership, which it was he didn't like that either. I wasn't mean or an @$$ when I said it it was just that I did have a response he couldn't fight me on. Lol
Resolve is offline   Reply With Quote