View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #10

jester4666
Full Access Member

Name: Jeff
Originally Posted by KylexD View Post
Yeah yeah. Well I have been in alot of lowered cars, and when its lowered you can tell by the way it rides...or atleast i think i can tell. Point being- I think the guy who had the car right before me may have lowered it, it rides real tight if that makes sense. The only thing i need to find out is "how" he lowered it cause i know some people who have cut the springs and it dosent give the best ride. Either way i will look into a nice set of springs. How about exhaust? Anyone heard of Tanabe?

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Ok, cool. So you can still see your break lights? I wanted to purchase HID's anyways, but i was originally thinking about the 8k's, so if i go through with smoking the lights i will get 10k's...thanks!!! How does it hold up when you smoke them, like to the weather and such?
i've had no issues with weather since i smoked them and put in HIDs. 8k's might be enough. i just went with 10k's because i'm doing blue lighting in my car.