View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #4
Whack-A-Mole
Full Access Member

Name: Thadeus
I understand where you're coming from. You want some input, but at the same time I can't see what you're needs may be. I bought the XD over the fit because it was a little more sporty and had better standard features (fit sport would be more expensive but more comparable) . The veloster wasn't around when I made my purchase. After owning the XD for about 4 years, I am still satisfied with it. It doesn't wow me, and the aftermarket for it is "slim pickings". The auto in the XD is a dated 4 speed, but I got the manual. You could also compare how well the veloster retains its value because I haven't researched it.

Out of the bunch you mentioned I like the impreza the most especially if going automatic. Remember when car shopping "time is on your side!". Wait and see if you can find a program car or just a lightly used one. I bought mine 1 year used with 6k miles, and saved probably about 3k.
I also live in the us, and bought the ist console for my car. They sell them on EBay. The Toyota ist (2008-present) is the same car basically.
Whack-A-Mole is offline   Reply With Quote