View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 04:54 PM   #10

Flipper
Full Access Member

Name: Bill
Originally Posted by YELOSUB View Post

Flipper, did you get banned from SA or Sciko's? We usually don't ban people...We did have our website crash suspiciously right after the big fall out and had to re-start a new SA site from the beginning...Flipper since your local to Az (Phx) post back up on SA...Also, was Flipper your name on SA?
Yes I was Flipper there too but all I get is this @ the SA site:

You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator.

But E-Mailing SA only gives me this:

<[email protected]> recipient rejected

It was like both club forums gave me no way to contact either of them . . . But oddly scikotics did still send me a happy Birthday greeting.

Also:

"Yes we did loose a large amount of members due to club drama (always happens no matter how hard you try to avoid it) "

Truer words were never spoken, I'm a 10 year member of AZsols The local Honda del sol club and I've seen how impossible it is for a club to make EVERYBODY happy. Thank you YELOSUB for the response/concern.

Update
:

SA just allowed me to re-register Yay!

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae So palese dnot copmilan aoubt my tpynig you konw you can raed it

Last edited by Flipper; 09-27-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Flipper is offline   Reply With Quote