Old 10-11-2010, 11:36 AM   #1

xDTool
Full Access Member

Name: Bob
Send a message via AIM to xDTool Send a message via Yahoo to xDTool
Default 15x6.5 BBS / 16x7 OZ Racing wheels / 25mm Ichiba Spacers
Selling my 15x6.5 +43 BBS RZ wheels. Center caps not included

Wheels are gold and were equipped with 225/50/15 Toyo Proxes

Tires are still mounted but i plan to have the beads broken to retrieve my TPMS sensors. They will be dismounted for shipping to lower costs and for easier box fitting, but can be given for free to pickups or if willing to pay the extra for shipping (2 are bad, 2 have roughly 10,000 miles on them)

Updated Price:
$200 + shipping (tires optional), $180 picked up

Here are pics on the car, if anyone is interested let me know and i'll clean them up and take close up pictures.

__________________________________________________ ______

Also selling my 16x7 +35 O.Z. Racing Ultralaggeras.

4 Wheels: currently have 205/55/16 Dunlop 8000 series tires on them (approx 5000 miles on tires), 2/4 are in perfect condition, 1 has a minor scuff on the face, and another has 2 small chips on the face from normal driving. No curb rash.

These wheels are currently on the car and will be driven on until they are sold or until i scrap up the money to finish my new wheel project.

Wheels are lightweight at just around 15lbs and retail at 200+ /ea brand new

Updated Price:

Selling 4 with tires for 550 + shipping or 500 picked up for saving me the hassle of boxing and prepping.

pics on car, will take individual pics upon request:

__________________________________________________ ______

Finally, a pair of 25mm 5x100 Hubcentric bolt on spacers. These were bought to play with my stance before I got ahold of my new project wheels. 1 spacer was test installed , but they were never driven on. Still has all original packaging and hardware. Brand new they are 135 + shipping and came out close to 160 shipped to my door.

Updated Price

selling for 110 shipped anywhere in the continental US, 100 picked up

Will take actual pics when on request, but these are the ones from the website.

All prices are OBO, need to move this stuff, all offers accepted, worst thing i can do is say no thanks.

Gonna put these up on scionlife and vwvortex soon but figured id give you guys the head start

Last edited by xDTool; 10-25-2010 at 01:36 PM.
xDTool is offline   Reply With Quote