View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #2
C4W22

Name: Chris
Originally Posted by CXTKRS1 View Post
Car is fun to drive and the engine is fairly quiet for having to rev so much. The six speed dual clutch transmission is awesome and with no torque converter you don't have the annoying sponge like performance you normally see with an automatic. Back seats like the xD were kinda tight but OK for a smaller frame adults. 7 inch screen is standard along with two fuel economy coaching games and photo/video playback capability. Add this with the ability to sticker at 38-40 MPG highway I think Hyundai has a real winner on their hands. With cars like the Veloster, Ford Fiesta, redesigned Soul, and the new Chevrolet Sonic it is becoming harder and harder to take Scion seriously.
Don't know what you're talking about man....Scion IS Toyota, and will always have great engineering, parts, and customer service to fall back on. Hyundai and Kia are a joke in those departments. Yea, it may look like they're stepping up their game lately, but it's seriously a facade... You can paint a piece of shit gold, but it's still a piece of shit. Rome wasn't built in a night, but Kia and Hyundai are sure trying to make it look like it can be.

I would much rather have the XD than those listed cars, other than the Sonic, because I'm a Chevy man myself.
C4W22 is offline   Reply With Quote