View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #1

YELOSUB
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Tim
Default **Update 1/16**New Head Unit and Sub Enclosure w/PICS**Headrest Monitor Pics
First I want to thank Randode for helping me put my new DVD head unit in...Install was pretty straight forward and the deck for the money can't be beat...Love the fact that the face is detachable...I bought the JVC KW AVX810 for $375.00 shipped...That included all the necessary adapters and harnesses for the xD...Got it from Sonicelectronix.com...

Secondly, I want to thank Jeremy from NoLimitzInd for building me a clean, sweet sounding sub enclosure...Jeremy had only a few days (working only at nights after his primary job) to get the job done before a show here in Az...Jeremy went with all Rockford Fosgate components (all speakers were swapped out) and it turned out awesome...I have ordered some metal RF grill covers for the subs that will get some orange highlights to make the system pop out a little bit...May add a monitor down the road but up in the air on that one...Here are some pics that I was able to take of the system...

Last edited by YELOSUB; 01-21-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Added New Stuff
YELOSUB is offline   Reply With Quote