Thread: Chirp Chirp
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 03:27 PM   #6

SciFion
Solar System Surfer
Full Access Member

Name: Mike
I sensed that as well. My comments were not directed at you personally, just thoughts that had occured to me. Who knows what it all means with the number of posts each day or not, or whether this forum will survive. I really hope it does, and I can tell you do too. I am sure that most of the members here feel the same as well, but to put something like this "priority one" might be a bit much to expect.

Still, that said, there is some activity each day and that is promising. I keep thinking of it like Shaggy and us are the Founding Members, and years down the road if we still have our cars, and this grew like we hoped it would, we would all have something to smile about! At the risk of sounding egotistical and one dimensional, I am glad to be a part of this little world.

I believe with summer upon us and the prospect of more outdoor activities, we may get fewer posts per member. All we can do as motivated members is keep posting cool and intriguing stuff to keep it interesting. This is our "playground", if everyone does something fun to keep it rolling, we will always be able to come here and enjoy. Which reminds me of the suggestion thread, I gotta come up with something..

SciFion is offline   Reply With Quote