View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #10

TheLittleDeviant
That Admin Guy
Full Access Member

Name: Ted
I am running the GT kit. I love how it looks and as for the comment about duraflex being the same thing as fiberglass.... not even a little, I have had 2 incidents with the front bumper already, both times the kit was perfect (although the paint was not), and these were not small hits, one was a railroad track that made my car stop moving (I was trying to roll over them and hit them and the car stopped) the other was a boulder 12 inches in diameter in the middle of the highway (hit the front end, went under the car and lifted the rear end as it exited out the back of the car) unfortunately the rear end bottomed out and cracked, but the fact that the front end took the brunt of the force speaks volumes as to how well it stands up...

as for fitment, well not so much, the back bumper was clearly designed wrong and was waaaay to wide to mount with out cutting and reglassing, and the passenger side skirt had a weird dent in it... Of course the body shop took care of the issues, so it fits perfectly now, but it definitely could have been better straight from ED...
TheLittleDeviant is offline   Reply With Quote