View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #1

Cylon_xD
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Troy
Default So who has seen Avatar yet? Like it?
Haha! I'm going to see Avatar for the THIRD time this Monday afternoon (I have the MLK Holiday off)... I've seen it twice in IMAX 3D, now this time around on the regular screen in Digital 3D. Being both a big Sci-fi fan and also a technology geek, I am just totally absorbed into this movie, lol... not to mention Zoe Saldana is pretty hot as the 10ft-tall blue feline native Neytiri...

I never go to the movie theater to see any movies, because I have a full Bluray and HD projection theater in my basement at home; but the CGI and 3D rendering for this movie are so tremendous that it absolutely MUST be seen in the movie theater. Yeah, it may look fairly decent in Bluray when it releases on DVD and BD, but without the capabilities of Consumer A/V equipment to project the Fusion 3D technology used in this film, alot of the "Shock and Awe" seen in the theater will totally be missing. So, if this movie interests you in the least bit, I highly recommend you see it now, in the theater in 3D, or else you'll be missing out on something very special - a veritable feast for the eyes!

So who else has seen this, and what'd y'all think about it?

For those who wish to see the trailer, here it is, in HD quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRdxXPV9GNQ

Last edited by Cylon_xD; 01-16-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Cylon_xD is offline   Reply With Quote