View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 08:06 PM   #94

Sapphyre
Full Access Member

Name: Lexi
Send a message via AIM to Sapphyre Send a message via MSN to Sapphyre
yeah... it was really random. I was sitting there minding my own business waiting for Gorden to finish at work and the homeless guy tapped on the window. I shook my head and checked the locks on the doors to say no and he didn't get the hint. So he decided to lean up against Gorden's car and stare me down. I pretended to read my book while watching him out of the corner of my eye. When I wouldn't react, he decided to try and climb into the back of my car! I left and went to the gas station at the end of the street and called the cops. Between me leaving and the cops taking my statement, Gorden went out to the lot with some of the other guys and told the beggar to move on since he was laying in the middle of the road. When he got up, Gorden saw he had a hatchet with him. lol. So, now there's a random homeless guy with a hatchet wandering around the streets of downtown. The whole story's on my blog
http://sapphyreswedding.blogspot.com...ror-story.html