View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:00 AM   #71
Resolve
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Resolve
I haven't had springs ever on these cars other than stock but I didn't think the coils should be sitting on each other in the middle at stand still like they are. But Again I never had aftermarket springs on the xD.

Also your noise in the back I know what that is. Who ever put the springs in didn't take the black rubber pieces off the stock springs and put them on the aftermarket ones before installing. The rubber pieces stop the spring from rubbing and making noise.

Here is what I would do. Take the back springs out. at least the one on the driver side. Look at it and see if it says Tein on it printed in white letters NOTa sticker. If it is, replace it with Tein facing the correct way, meaning not upside down. and see what that does. It almost seems the Spring is in upside down. This can affect the ride and height

This is more how it should look in the back:

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Also need to make sure the put right springs on right end of car. That can affect height and ride as well. But based on pics it looks like they are on the right side. But since I am not there in person I can't say for sure.

Last edited by Resolve; 01-03-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Resolve is offline   Reply With Quote