Scion XD Forum

Scion XD Forum (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   So what do you all get? (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432)

Shaggy 01-01-2010 04:36 PM

So what do you all get?

So what did everyone get for xmas?

Cylon_xD 01-01-2010 09:05 PM

well, absolutely nothing for the 'D...

couple hundred dollars worth of business casual clothes for work, that was it... no "toys" at all... :(

robbiej 01-02-2010 06:35 AM

Ditto on the car stuff. I did get a box, for my watches. I've picked up a few in the last few months....
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...CF0004-3-1.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...CF0007-3-1.jpg

katchkillah 01-02-2010 02:31 PM

just the tony hawk ride and dj hero for wii. but yeah same thing nothing for the xd.

Cylon_xD 01-02-2010 08:39 PM

All us old farts don't get toys for Christmas no more... lol.

We just buy our own, whenever... :p

TheLittleDeviant 01-03-2010 10:31 AM

Surprisingly I didn't get any deviant parts either, but I did get this awesome iTouch, with online capabilities, it's nice to be able to check the forums and not be at my computer.

ibeDAMD 01-03-2010 05:46 PM

i got my windows tinted, a pair of shoes and a charm braclet

xDizzle 01-04-2010 12:24 AM

i didnt get nothing lol im trying to save up for an apexi n1 exhaust i found on cl

Cylon_xD 01-04-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cylon_xD (Post 3870)
well, absolutely nothing for the 'D...

Oops, I lied... haha, my mom got me a "Wonder Wand" for Christmas (no, I didn't ask for one!), I just found it in my gift pile when I was sorting though things this weekend, almost forgot I got it...

It's a plastic wand with a bent arm and a pad with a microfiber cover over it, comes with a little bottle of cleaning fluid and a spare micofiber cover - it's to clean the inside surface of your windshield. At first I chuckled when I opened the present, seemed like your typical "Ronco" product from TV ads, but then I got to thinking, yeah, it IS kinda a pain to clean the inside of your windshield with a handheld cloth, if this thing actually works it will be a nice little tool... but I probably won't use it to find out how well it works until warmer weather rolls around...

...unless I go out in this cold weather bundled up in my Snuggie to try it out, LOL!

TheLittleDeviant 01-04-2010 04:01 PM

^^^^ Snuggie!!!

Cylon_xD 01-05-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLittleDeviant (Post 3915)
^^^^ Snuggie!!!

lol, I slipped that one in there specifically for your benefit, Ted...! :p

xd_kidd 01-09-2010 10:27 PM

parent paying for my school semester. saved 2k so im not complainin lol. birthday coming up so might buy myself something small for my xd lol.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I heard over the news that snuggie was a hit and sold over 2 mil .. they look comfy but I honestly think the commercial is soo retarded, i laughed soo hard my ribs where hurting literately lol

rhino74s 01-10-2010 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cylon_xD (Post 3910)
Oops, I lied... haha, my mom got me a "Wonder Wand" for Christmas (no, I didn't ask for one!), I just found it in my gift pile when I was sorting though things this weekend, almost forgot I got it...

It's a plastic wand with a bent arm and a pad with a microfiber cover over it, comes with a little bottle of cleaning fluid and a spare micofiber cover - it's to clean the inside surface of your windshield. At first I chuckled when I opened the present, seemed like your typical "Ronco" product from TV ads, but then I got to thinking, yeah, it IS kinda a pain to clean the inside of your windshield with a handheld cloth, if this thing actually works it will be a nice little tool... but I probably won't use it to find out how well it works until warmer weather rolls around...

:laughing1: I got one of those too. It's actually pretty handy!

katchkillah 01-10-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cylon_xD (Post 3875)
All us old farts don't get toys for Christmas no more... lol.

We just buy our own, whenever... :p

that's true, and finally got tint for my xd after what year and a half.

Cylon_xD 01-11-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhino74s (Post 4030)
:laughing1: I got one of those too. It's actually pretty handy!

Well, that's good to know - then I won't just toss the thing on a shelf in the garage without giving it a try. Perhaps it will find a permanent home in my big bucket o' cleaning stuff!

Quote:

Originally Posted by katchkillah (Post 4035)
that's true, and finally got tint for my xd after what year and a half.

Way to go, Katch - tint really makes the car look sharp... love mine, even though it's only 35%... so what'd ya get on yours?

Arwen 01-12-2010 02:45 AM

I've totally been MIA around here...

I got a ps3 + modern warfare, home theater system, some jewelry, 3 pairs of shoes. I guess Santa was good to me this year :) But nothing for the xD, I'll be saving up for a while to get a roof rack and a good system.

TheLittleDeviant 01-12-2010 09:21 AM

Crap you got hooked up this year.

Sapphyre 01-12-2010 10:22 AM

Gorden got me a beautiful pair of black and white diamond accent earrings & a book about werewolves. Those were the highlights of my presents. The other stuff I got were just more jewelry and some clothes.

TheLittleDeviant 01-12-2010 12:31 PM

Ballin^^^

Sapphyre 01-12-2010 01:17 PM

lol. I told him to get them for me. They were on sale and I was going to buy them for myself if he didn't. :P