Scion XD Forum

Scion XD Forum (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Randomness (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=458)

Sapphyre 01-12-2010 03:55 PM

Random Randomness

geez... this place is dead most of the time! well, as far as I've seen over the past few days anyway. And considering this the off topic section- I'm not seeing many threads that don't relate to scions in some way, shape or form.

So. lets liven it up a bit.

On the other forums I read, we have a "random randomness" thread- basically you just post what ever is going around in your head (forum appropriate of course) that isn't worthy of its own topic.

TheLittleDeviant 01-12-2010 03:57 PM

I like turtles

Sapphyre 01-12-2010 04:03 PM

ugh. can't. get. song. out. of. head!

TheLittleDeviant 01-12-2010 04:05 PM

Thats all right I have been stuck with "little boxes" in my head for a week now....

you want random... here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTYhwf_3so8

and with that I am off for the night, talk to you all tomorrow :D

TheLittleDeviant 01-13-2010 08:51 AM

Morning, people.

Random thought of the day: Dexter Morgan

Sapphyre 01-13-2010 11:16 AM

ack. it's too early in the morning for blood- i only just woke up!

ibeDAMD 01-13-2010 12:18 PM

im going to the saints playoff game saturday, woot woot

TheLittleDeviant 01-13-2010 01:09 PM

Its never too early for blood analysis.

Saints, what is that, football? lol, That's sweet... in case you can't tell I don't watch those types of sports... now motor-sports, I can dig it... except nascar... the whole driving around in circles thing, just doesn't do it for me...

Cylon_xD 01-13-2010 01:52 PM

Snuggies! :hands:

WTF Blankets!

I just bought an electric Blanket for my bed at Walmart... cozy!

Is this random?

Sapphyre 01-13-2010 01:53 PM

yeaaaah... perhaps if i was into phlebotomy. I however, cannot stand the sight of someone else's blood. It makes me sick to my stomach. My own... meh. no problem. whatever. I just begin laughing in a slightly hysterical, somewhat maniacal manner.

I'm stuffed. sausage, egg & hashbrowns for lunch... but I'm sort of craving a waffle with strawberry sauce now.

TheLittleDeviant 01-13-2010 03:00 PM

Breakfast for lunch, now thats the way to do it!

Sapphyre 01-13-2010 03:12 PM

Breakfast any time is good. It's seriously my favourite food ever. Especially with some grilled mushrooms, fried bread, & black pudding. lol. Apparently, it was my granddad's favourite meal too- I never met him.

TheLittleDeviant 01-13-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphyre (Post 4152)
Breakfast any time is good. It's seriously my favourite food ever. Especially with some grilled mushrooms, fried bread, & black pudding. lol. Apparently, it was my granddad's favourite meal too- I never met him.

fried bread and black pudding?? huh?

Sapphyre 01-13-2010 04:14 PM

lol. Full English breakfast... bangers, rashers, eggs, grilled mushrooms & tomatoes, baked beans, black pudding and fried bread... the bread soaks up all the left over grease from the bangers, rashers & black pudding. lol. It's all pan fried and it's a heartattack on a plate but it's so good. (Btw- black pudding = blood sausage. It's an acquired taste.) I'm not a huge fan of american breakfasts with beef hash, grits & pancakes... although I do love me some biscuits and gravy, w/ homefries.

edit. btw... friday needs to hurry itself up and get here already. I might just explode from anticipation.

TheLittleDeviant 01-13-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphyre (Post 4156)
lol. Full English breakfast... bangers, rashers, eggs, grilled mushrooms & tomatoes, baked beans, black pudding and fried bread... the bread soaks up all the left over grease from the bangers, rashers & black pudding. lol. It's all pan fried and it's a heartattack on a plate but it's so good. (Btw- black pudding = blood sausage. It's an acquired taste.) I'm not a huge fan of american breakfasts with beef hash, grits & pancakes... although I do love me some biscuits and gravy, w/ homefries.

edit. btw... friday needs to hurry itself up and get here already. I might just explode from anticipation.

See for me its pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, homefries, and french toast... hmmm... I think I am having me some breakfast for dinner tonight :hands:

whats friday?

Sapphyre 01-13-2010 04:28 PM

Friday is Friday. Who doesn't love Friday?

I'll admit, I do have something to look forward though- It means Gorden's home! :D

xDevint 01-13-2010 06:55 PM

Give me some biscuts and gravy and grits and its on.

Shaggy 01-14-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibeDAMD (Post 4146)
im going to the saints playoff game saturday, woot woot

Go AZ Cards!!!

Cylon_xD 01-14-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xDevint (Post 4161)
Give me some biscuts and gravy and grits and its on.

Mmm Yum! I love grits, but I prefer putting a plain milk gravy (not sausage gravy) on my grits rather than on buscuits - lol, does anyone down south actually eat grits that way, or am I just weird? I don't know, I wuold always eat my "grits and gravy" whenever I'd get breakfast at a Shoneys - that is, until they closed them all up in this area about 6 years ago... lol, I prefer my buscuits with just butter, rather than gravy, but they're ok that way too... :)

TheLittleDeviant 01-14-2010 11:14 AM

morning peeps,

Random thought for the day: If Nismo stands for Nissan Motorsports, what is Honda Motorsports abbreviated to?