Scion XD Forum

Scion XD Forum (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Engine/Performance (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   anyone want long tube headers? no bs (http://www.scionxdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317)

XDevolution 10-30-2011 11:56 AM

i got it from napa, they had only two in stock lol so i took both of them. they were $5 bucks each

ScionNutt 10-31-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xd_kidd (Post 12466)
Where did u get the rubber hanger from? And I wld assume it wld come with the cel eliminator.

Howdy Scion Nation! You're correct, we include the cel eliminator with the cat less pipes. Also, a HUGE thanks to the team at FastScions for allowing us the opportunity to partner up with them. They are a first class organization and I would encourage anybody looking for great service to frequent their site.

Thanks all!

RPM

XDevolution 10-31-2011 08:20 PM

im gonna be buying the mid pipe soon and i know for sure ima go cat-less, but im debating about the resonator now. i dont wanna sound ricey but than again idk how my tanabe exhaust would sound just by itself. can anybody aid me or give me suggestions? the closest thing i could think of was the rally xd exhaust note. they are obviously catless and no resonator with the greddy exhaust. and my medallion touring exhaust is the closest in style and sound to the se elite. but still???

xd_kidd 10-31-2011 09:26 PM

I'm cat less with res. I'm pretty happy with it. But wouldn't reccomend it if ur doing a lot of hwy. Sound on goes hard at wot. So that's good

XDevolution 11-01-2011 02:20 PM

ok i'll probably get just the res than. can anyone else put up a video or sound clip i just wanna see what the complete exhaust sounds like with different axlebacks.

CXTKRS1 11-26-2011 03:13 AM

I'm kinda surprised to see so many people going cat less.

XDevolution 11-26-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CXTKRS1 (Post 12645)
I'm kinda surprised to see so many people going cat less.

well i spoke to one of the guys from my nj chapter in scikotics who has this done and he says its amazing. he has the catless option with a res and he said he has had no problems. the cel makes sure everythin is in check with the ecu and he doesnt have extreme carbon build up at the exhaust tip either. for him gas milage has improved, overall very good mod.

xd_kidd 11-26-2011 06:40 PM

I went cat-less cause ii wants a dog lol

But yea I'm running cat_less with res with trd axle back. It sounds really mean. I love it but wouldn't reccommend it if you do a lot of hwy. I do 12-15miles hwy one way to work. And ii would try to keep it low. Going above 60mpg starts to get alil too loud for me. But being 70% city 30%hwy. Its not bad

YELOSUB 11-27-2011 05:57 PM

I will admit, it's loud and mean...It's even louder for me with the ragtop :) But I just turn up the radio and I'm good...Throttle response is amazing and the xD grew a set of balls...